Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Answer to Maja's comment

Maja thank you for your comment, I have been thinking of very similar things and have tried to find out if this was actually a part of any official campaign, but so far I was unable to find any proof that it was so. I have tried to get any facts and that is whay it has taken me somewhat longer to naswer to your comment.

What I am getting more and more convinced is that this advertisement is or a spoof which besides making strange insinuations is probably also in violation of the copyrights and trade mark legislation.

Law suits in such cases are very complicated if such an advert is not published in printed media as it is very hard to determine who made such an advert, why and how it got on the internet. Just remember all of the cases in which materials were claimed to have been stolen or published by mistake. After all just remember the very recent event in which a document disappeared from the Slovene foreign ministry and somehow found its way onto the first pages of magazines and still it is not clear what happened and who is responsible.

As soon I will get any new information I will let you know.

Best regards,

Jan

No comments: